We are pleased to announce the release of a major feature enhancement – Track Changes for Word. This new feature is available immediately in our SmartOffice Enterprise level products.
SmartOffice Track Changes will provide the key functionality a mobile user will need to “mark-up” a Word document and will enable teams to effectively collaborate by exchanging edits and comments on a single shared document. Track Changes will support .docx formats. Anyone seeking to mark-up or share edits, comments and changes on Word documents, such as lawyers, contract administrators or collaborative work teams, will be very happy to have this new feature available for their mobile devices.
See how SmartOffice can put the power to work at your fingertips.
Available as a standalone mobile app or wrap-able in a wide range of enterprise security platforms
- The power to view, edit, create, sharing, present, share and print documents…at your fingertips.
- Handles all MS Office file types, plus PDF, images, and plain text files.
- Android, iOS platforms
- Truest, most accurate Office document representation on a mobile device.
- Localized for 24 languages.
- Screen display adapts to fit smartphone or tablet.
- Lightweight: 30X smaller footprint than Office 365
- Also available in a view only version for the enterprise
- Increase Productivity: Full featured suite for office document management, viewing, editing, sharing.
- Increase Security: Enables IT departments to prevent data leakage while enabling productivity of BYOD mobile workforce.
- Increase Flexibility: Customizable to fit your corporate strategy, platform and UI.
- Available in editor and view only versions
Breaking News! Inside BlackBerry blog posts about SmartOffice 2 as a leading app for managing, viewing and editing Microsoft Office documents on mobile devices. To quote BlackBerry:
“SmartOffice 2 for Good’s versatility lands it at the top of the list. The developer, Artifex Software, boasts that SmartOffice provides the ‘best document quality conformance with MS Office standards on the market today.’ I can’t say they’re lying!”
“SmartOffice for Good is document management done right…”